Zoo Rules & Expectations
Please take a moment to review the zoo rules and expectations with your children and families before your visit!
We thank you in advance for respecting and following all zoo rules!
- We provide feeders for out goats and fallow deer as well as a zoo biscuit for primates, bears, and wolves, that can be purchased in the gift shop.
- Our animals health and well-being is our responsibility. They all have dietary needs and we appreciate your help in maintaining that.
- Please do not feed the animals ANY kind of food, other than what is purchased here at the zoo.
- Animals are never to be picked up or chased.
- Never sit or climb on fences or place your children on the fence. This is a barrier fence for your safety and the animals’ safety.
- Please pick up all the garbage. Our animals can ingest garbage causing serious medical problems.
- Children must be with a parent and supervised at all times.
- Bicycles or motorized vehicles are not permitted at the zoo.
- Dogs or pets of any kind are not permitted at the zoo. We also do not permit animals being left in vehicles, authorities will be immediately contacted.
- Alcohol & marijuana is strictly prohibited.
- No smoking or vaping is permitted anywhere at the zoo. You’re welcome to smoke in the parking lot using the receptacles provided.
- We invite you to pack a picnic, bring in your lunches snacks or beverages! We offer several picnic areas throughout the zoo for you to enjoy.
- Please be respectful and considerate to all animals, zookeepers and other patrons.
- Taunting or teasing the animals is strictly prohibited.
- No balloons permitted at the park.
- Please avoid use of plastic straws.
- Failure to follow zoo rules can result in you and/or your family being asked to leave.