IMPORTANT NOTE: OPENING DELAYED UNTIL MAY 5TH, 2018
We regret to inform you that due to the inclement spring weather with large volumes of rain plus the ice and snow we will be delaying our season opening until Saturday May 5th, 2018. Some of our exhibits are far too wet to have animals out in them and our grounds have not dried sufficiently for our spring path repairs (making them unsafe in parts for visitors and definitely not passable for strollers and wheelchairs). We regret the inconvenience this may cause some people but we hope that you bear with us and join us on Saturday May 5th for season opening instead. We feel that it is simply not safe for our creatures to be out or guests visiting until our grounds have dried up some and allowed us to do our spring repairs/prep work.